The report to the adoption panel is ready to go and will be submitted in the morning. W have an email from Murrays parents which confirms an inheritance that we will receive in the coming weeks from his recently deceased grandmother. We also have a letter from Murrays Dr about his current health with his kidneys and prognosis (ie he is perfectly fine). The report itself is 13 pages long and hopefully addresses every issue they have concerns about.
On Tuesday 1st October, I will be going to the adoption panel meeting to present for 20 minutes on why we should be approved as adoptive parents. It is our last attempt to be approved. Once that is done, all we can do is await the outcome and know that we did our best.
Murray asked me today what would happen if we don't get approved despite everything we've done. I can only hope that we will be strong enough to deal with it and accept it for what it is, whatever the outcome.